Sustaining your Tenancy
CGQ hopes tenants will have a long and successful tenancy with us. We believe sustaining a tenancy and achieving stability allows for people to reach their true potential. Meeting your tenancy obligations such as keeping rent in advance, looking after your property, being a good neighbour and working respectfully with CGQ will contribute to a positive tenancy outcome.
For more information, please see our Tenant Handbook, Good Neighbour Charter. For more information on our responsibilities as your tenancy manager please see our Tenant Service Charter.
At CGQ we take the safety of our tenants seriously. At BCG we have 24/7 Concierge who offer security services to our tenants. We have a Safety in the Community Factsheet that may be of use to our tenants.
We also have a Visitor Rules Guide, which is similar to the expectations we have of our tenants and provides safety and security within our community.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the CGQ office on 3370 8320.
Feedback and Complaints
Our aim is to ensure that you receive responsive and respectful customer service from us. If you are dissatisfied with our services, please let us know so we can efficiently resolve these issues for you. Your complaints and feedback allow us to continually improve and monitor our customer service with tenants.
If you are dissatisfied with a decision or unhappy with our service, you have the right to lodge a complaint or appeal that decision. You will not be disadvantaged or penalised if you choose to appeal or complain. We will respond to your appeal or complaint according to our policy.
For more information please see our Tenant Compliments, Complaints and Appeals Factsheet (pdf)
The treatment of your personal information and your privacy is important to us. This is why we have a dedicated policy for the treatment of your personal information.
Your information will be collected by CGQ if it directly relates to the administration of providing and managing housing for eligible people. Types of personal information that may be collected includes your name, contact details, date of birth and income status.
To find out more please see our Privacy and Confidentiality Policy.
If you wish to apply to have a pet in your apartment, please apply to CGQ using the Pet Application Form.
At CGQ, we recognise the importance of pets, and we are supportive of tenants wishing to have a pet, where possible. Please read through the below information before completing our Pet Application Form.
What should I consider before getting a pet?
While planning to add a pet to your home can be exciting, it is important to ensure that you are 100% ready for the commitment. Pets require time, money, effort, and lots of love.
We recommend that you look through RSPCA’s guide to help you decide if now is the right time to have a pet in your life.
What are CGQ’s conditions for pet approval?
To ensure the best for all members of our community, there are some conditions associated with pet ownership at BCG.
CGQ maintains high expectations of tenants managing their pet’s behaviour. If approval is granted by CGQ, the following conditions will apply:
- All costs for any damage caused by the pet are to be met by the applicant as the owner of the pet.
- The applicant accepts full responsibility and all liability associated with the pet as its owner.
- As the owner of the pet, the applicant will provide, on request from CGQ, written documentation which authenticates the pet’s breed, veterinarian proof that the animal is desexed and proof of current registration of the animal with the local government.
- CGQ requires the applicant as the owner of the pet to ensure the pet is adequately contained within the premises at all times, as agreed with your Tenancy Manager.
- CGQ requires the applicant as the owner to ensure that the pet is not allowed to roam freely through communal areas.
- CGQ requires the applicant as the owner of the pet to ensure animal waste is disposed of in an appropriate manner at all times.
- CGQ will investigate any unapproved pets and/or complaints regarding a pet that may be impacting others or damaging property in line with the Pets Policy.
Tenant Information and Resources
Tenant Compliments, Complaints and Appeals Form
Please note that the information provided on this form may be used in future legal proceedings such as QCAT however we will redact your personal details.
"*" indicates required fields