Become a Donor
You can help us break the cycle of homelessness
We have provided safe, supportive, and permanent homes for more than 500 people, including over 60 children, throughout our ten years of operation.
We would like to expand the services we provide to our tenants, and your donation could help us help our tenants to maintain their tenancies by:
- Providing the families in our programs with children’s play equipment
- Organising community activities to promote social inclusion
- Equipping new tenants with a welcome kit
- Supplying gardening tools and cleaning services
- Support for our tenants to maintain their tenancies
- Improve the health and wellbeing of our tenants to help them flourish
Donate to support today. Every donation counts!
When you support Common Ground Queensland, you add your voice to our call to end homelessness.
We provide rental accommodation to people who have experienced chronic homelessness (supportive housing) and to people who require access to affordable housing located in South Brisbane. Tenants must meet eligibility requirements set out by the Department of Housing.
Click the button below to learn more about Common Ground Queensland.