When you support Common Ground Queensland, you add your voice to our call to end homelessness.
- Recognise that access to safe, affordable, stable housing is important to us all
- Realise that some people in our community require support to overcome the multiple barriers and challenges they face when trying to access and sustain housing
- Trust in the evidence that shows supportive housing is an effective solution which combines safe, affordable, long term housing with support services to successfully end the cycle of homelessness
- Agree that housing is a foundation for everyone; it provides us with a sense of security and belonging, it affords us privacy and the opportunity to participate in our community
- Believe housing is a fundamental human right
When you sign up as a Common Ground Queensland supporter, we will keep you up to date with the work we are doing to end homelessness and invite you to contribute, participate, and share in that journey.